Combining four essential tools into a cloud-based productivity system
Business-class email, calendar, and contacts on your PC, phone, and web.
- Users can retrieve email, calendars, and contacts from almost anywhere using their computer, browser, or phone.
- 25 GB user mailboxes that integrate seamlessly with Outlook and can send attachments up to 25 MB. (500MB mailboxes for kiosk workers)
- Access to easy-to-use online management tools that let you administer user permissions and service settings and setup email on your domain.
SharePoint Online lets you create sites to share documents and information with colleagues and customers.
- Share and manage important documents quickly, both on- and offline
- Invite external users to work on projects, documents, and other important data
- Keep everyone up to date with company information and news
Connect with others through instant messaging (IM), video calls and online meetings.
- Get real-time presence information—including photos, availability status, and location—and enhanced instant messaging (IM) to connect efficiently and effectively.
- Make voice calls through your computer to other Lync users in your organization or in other organizations that use Lync.
- Create, moderate, and join pre-planned and on-the-fly audio, video, and web meetings with people inside and outside your organization.
- Enhance online presentations with screen-sharing and virtual whiteboards.
- Let customers participate in your Lync conference calls even if they are not Office 365 customers.
Microsoft Office Web Apps
Use your web browser to create, view and edit Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote files online.
- Office Web Apps are browser friendly, you can create docs using Explorer, Chrome, Safari or Firefox
- Open and edit files created in Office 2007, Office 2008 for Mac, Office 2010, and Office 2011 for Mac
- Maintain consistent formatting with your Office files between desktop and web
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010
Available in select Microsoft Office 365 service plans, Office Professional Plus delivers the productivity of Office as a flexible, pay-as-you-go service. It’s a complete, enterprise-class Office experience that ensures you’ll always have the latest versions of all Office desktop applications.
- Includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook with Business Contact Manager, Publisher, Access, InfoPath, SharePoint Workspace and Lync
- Office Professional Plus can be installed on five devices per user.
- With an Office 365 E3 or E4 plan, your users receive the latest version of Office Professional Plus delivered right to their desktop.
Why Choose Microsoft Office 365?
• Latest defenses against viruses and spam
• Geographically-distributed data centers with backup and premier disaster recovery
• Access from Windows® Phone, iPhone, BlackBerry, and Android
• Works on virtually any device with Internet Explorer®, Firefox, Safari, or Chrome
IT Control & Management
• Role-based access control to sensitive documents
• One easy-to-use and robust control panel for all of your online services
• No upfront infrastructure investments
• Pay for just the services you need